Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins University is a private research university founded in 1876. It is home to nine world-class academic divisions working together as one university. There are four Johns Hopkins University Baltimore campuses- Homewood campus, where the Schools of Arts and Sciences, Engineering, and Education are located, the East Baltimore campus housing Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, and the world-famous Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Peabody institute and the Harbor East campus.
3 intakes per year
3.26 UG : PG ratio
World University Ranking – QS 2022
The World University Rankings 2022
US World and News Report 2022
Explore the top courses offered by the Johns Hopkins University.
MS in Biomedical Engineering
- Master degree
- August intake
- 1 year full time
- USD 58,720/ yr fee
M.S in Engineering Management
- Master degree
- January intake
- 1.5 -2 yrs full time
- USD 60,480/ yr fee
Want to view more courses? Get more course details by connecting with us.
Want to know more about scholarship opportunities? Talk to our counsellor today!
Eligibility: Applicants who wish to pursue full time Masters, MPhil or doctorate programs.
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship
Eligibility: Indian women who have graduated from a recognized Indian university. Applicants should have good academic records and 2 years of work experience.
Full Bright Nehru Fellowship
Eligibility: Applicants must be Indian citizens and should have a undergraduate degree from a recognized Indian university.
- Academic transcripts
- Previously cleared exam scores
- Letters of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Scores English Proficiency Tests
- Bank Statements
- A valid passport
Other Courses in the USA
- Course | M.E in Systems Engineering
- Course | M.E in Engineering – Aerospace Systems
- Course | M.S in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | B.S in Materials Science & Engineering
- Course | B.S in Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MS in Biomedical Engineering
- Course | M.S. in Engineering Management