Master of Arts in Political Science
University of Northern British Columbia, Canada
University of Northern British Columbia
- A 4-year bachelor degree in Political Science, and will have obtained a GPA of at least 3.0.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 90
CAD 5,248/ yr
2 years full time
Master’s degree in Political Science is designed for students who normally would have the equivalent of an undergraduate major in Political Science and want to undertake advanced training in scholarly research.
The graduate program provides students with an advanced education in the discipline of Political Science at all levels including local, regional, national and international spheres. We specialize in comparative politics, political philosophy and Aboriginal-state relations, with additional specialties in other areas. Each student’s program of study is designed individually to meet his or her scholarly interests.
Top Courses in Canada
Explore the top programs in Canada and find the best for you.
- Course| Master of Arts in Political Science
- Course | Master of Science in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- Course | Master of Education
- Course | Master of Science in Biology
- Course | Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- Course | Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Course | Master of Applied Computing
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | Applied Science in Energy Systems Engineering