Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
University of Northern British Columbia, Canada
University of Northern British Columbia
- A 4-year bachelor degree with a GPA of at least 3.00 (B) in the last 2 years of study from a recognized university.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 90
CAD 5,112/ yr
The Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies (MA NRES) program focuses on the study of the social, cultural, ethical, economic and political dynamics of resource and land use, and environmental change. It offers students the opportunity to pursue studies in the social or humanities dimensions of human-environment interactions, including historical and contemporary resource and environmental issues. The curriculum includes the following areas of study: Geography, Environmental Studies and Outdoor Recreation, Conservation and Tourism.
Top Courses in Canada
Explore the top programs in Canada and find the best for you.
- Course| Master of Arts in Political Science
- Course | Master of Science in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- Course | Master of Education
- Course | Master of Science in Biology
- Course | Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- Course | Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Course | Master of Applied Computing
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | Applied Science in Energy Systems Engineering