Master of Business Administration
University of New Brunswick, Canada
University of New Brunswick
- A 4 year bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.3.
- IELTS : 7
- TOEFL: 94
CAD 29,505/ yr
1 year full time
This program aims at preparing the students with leadership skills and in-depth knowledge about the changing business environment to make effective decisions. The curriculum includes 18 courses.
The first year builds a solid foundation within business by taking 10 required courses. In the second year you will choose six elective courses and focus on your area(s) of interest through coursework, coursework and project, or coursework and thesis. You will also develop a capstone project in your final year and work with real companies to develop and pitch a competitive strategic plan.
Top Courses in Canada
Explore the top programs in Canada and find the best for you.
- Course| Master of Arts in Political Science
- Course | Master of Science in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- Course | Master of Education
- Course | Master of Science in Biology
- Course | Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- Course | Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Course | Master of Applied Computing
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | Applied Science in Energy Systems Engineering