- A 4-year bachelor degree or its equivalent with at least second class standing (B) based on their last 20 half courses or equivalent from a recognized university.
- An applicant holding a degree other than one in the discipline area to which admission is sought will be considered on the basis of courses taken and academic standing.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 80
CAD 23,000/ yr
2 years full time
The Department of Biology offers a graduate program in the biological sciences, under the Faculty of Science and Environmental Studies. Research themes include testing theories of global significance to applications in environmental biology, wildlife management, and human health. The Department maintains modern laboratories and animal care facilities, unique field sites, and access to a wide spectrum of analytical services.
Top Courses in Canada
Explore the top programs in Canada and find the best for you.
- Course| Master of Arts in Political Science
- Course | Master of Science in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- Course | Master of Education
- Course | Master of Science in Biology
- Course | Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- Course | Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Course | Master of Applied Computing
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | Applied Science in Energy Systems Engineering