- A 4-year bachelor degree or its equivalent with at least second class standing (B) based on their last 20 half courses or equivalent from a recognized university.
- An applicant holding a degree other than one in the discipline area to which admission is sought will be considered on the basis of courses taken and academic standing.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 80
CAD 23,500/ yr
2 years full time
The Master of Education (MEd) program offered by the Lakehead University is a flexible educational experience that works to meet your academic, professional, and personal goals. The program includes two areas of study: Educational Studies and Education for Change. Educational Studies is a broad field, while Education for Change leads you to specialize in an area that is meaningful to you.
Top Courses in Canada
Explore the top programs in Canada and find the best for you.
- Course| Master of Arts in Political Science
- Course | Master of Science in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- Course | Master of Education
- Course | Master of Science in Biology
- Course | Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- Course | Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Course | Master of Applied Computing
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | Applied Science in Energy Systems Engineering