Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Dalhousie University, Canada
- Completion of 12th grade with a minimum overall average of 70% from CBSE or CISCE or another Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Required Subjects: English, Mathematics (Pre-Calculus Math), and three additional academic subjects.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 90
CAD 17,783/ yr
4 years full time
The program covers current issues, challenges and opportunities in the agricultural sector. The curriculum includes topics like business management, natural science and agriculture. This program prepares students to acquire in-depth knowledge on concepts such as micro and macroeconomics, accounting, strategic and human resource management, consumer behaviour and entrepreneurship.
Top Courses in Canada
Explore the top programs in Canada and find the best for you.
- Course| Master of Arts in Political Science
- Course | Master of Science in Molecular and Macromolecular Sciences
- Course | Master of Education
- Course | Master of Science in Biology
- Course | Master of Arts in Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
- Course | Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)
- Course | Master of Applied Computing
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | Applied Science in Energy Systems Engineering