B.S in Materials Science & Engineering
University of Utah, USA
University of Utah
- Completed secondary school (9-12).
- Prerequisites: English, Mathematics, Biological and/or physical science, History, and Foreign language.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 80
USD 31,277/ yr
4 years full time
This course combines disciplines including chemistry, physics, and engineering. The curriculum consists of courses in nanostructured materials, composites, microsystems design, biomaterials, nuclear materials, and many others.
All students complete a capstone design project, preparing them for real-world engineering design and applications. The programme prepares them with technical skills and theoretical knowledge that they need to succeed in a variety of science and engineering fields.
Top Courses in the USA
Explore the top programs in the USA and find the best for you.
- Course | M.E in Systems Engineering
- Course | M.E in Engineering – Aerospace Systems
- Course | M.S in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Course | Master of Business Administration
- Course | B.S in Materials Science & Engineering
- Course | B.S in Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MS in Biomedical Engineering
- Course | M.S. in Engineering Management