MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
University of Nottingham, UK
University of Nottingham
- 2:1 in a relevant degree subject like sports science, human biology, epidemiology or human nutrition.
- Your application will be stronger if you’ve completed work experience with a sports team or with physiotherapists.
£ 25,000/ yr
1 year full time
Designed specifically for students from a non-clinical background, Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine allows you to specialise in the theory of managing sports injuries and illnesses, exploring the relationship between exercise and health, and get real-life experience in the field.
As part of the course, you’ll receive special training courses to allow you to do CPR and first aid as well as taping and sports massage.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management