MSc Applied Cyber Security
Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Queen’s University Belfast
- A 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Mathematics with Computer Science, Physics with Computer Science or a related discipline. Applicants must normally have achieved 2:1 or above in relevant modules.
- Applicants who hold a 2.2 Honours degree and a Master’s degree (or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University) in one of the above disciplines will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- IELTS : 6
- TOEFL: 80
£ 23,150/ yr
1 year full time, 2 years part time
This course is certified by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), the UK’s leading cyber security organisation. This certification provides a benchmark for the course by assuring the quality of both the content and its delivery.
This innovative programme is at the forefront of technical advances in cutting-edge cyber security topics such as cryptography, computer forensics, network security, secure software-development and penetration testing, as well as investigating the increasingly important legal and ethical issues in cyber security.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management