MSc Clinical Anatomy
Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Queen’s University Belfast
- A medical or dental degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Or, a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in a relevant discipline (e.g. Anatomy, Biomedical Science, Human Biology), provided that all applicants have studied human anatomy as a significant part of their undergraduate degree.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 90
£ 23,150/ yr
1 year full time
MSc Clinical Anatomy in UK
This MSc in Clinical Anatomy aims to provide students with a greater understanding of advanced human anatomy including appropriate radiological anatomy, microscopic anatomy and embryology.
The modules presented emphasise clinically and surgically relevant anatomy, although they are not designed exclusively for clinicians.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management