MSc Aerospace Engineering
University of Sheffield, UK
University of Sheffield
- A minimum 2:1 undergraduate Honours degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- High performance in mathematics modules (eg mathematics, advanced mathematics, engineering mathematics).
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 88 Also accepts other English language proficiency qualifications.
£ 27,500/ yr
1 year full time
MSc Aerospace Engineering in UK
This is a fully immersive conversion course for engineering graduates, drawing upon expertise from six departments in the Faculties of Engineering and Science, as well as the University’s Management School. There are close ties with some of the world’s leading aerospace companies.
Alongside traditional aeronautical subjects such as materials, structures, aerodynamics and propulsion necessary for the design of high-speed flight and lightweight aircraft, you’ll also study concepts of systems integration and flight control. These are essential to the production of more efficient and environmentally friendly aircraft and aerospace systems.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management