MBA in UK
University of Nottingham, UK
University of Nottingham
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline. Applications from graduates with good approved university Honours degrees as well as those with significant professional experience or qualifications that have the potential to enhance the diversity of the MBA class will be also considered.
- Admission to this full-time MBA requires at least three to five years of post-graduation full-time work experience that includes some management experience. The application process will include an interview.
- IELTS : 7
£ 32,143/ yr
1 year full time
MBA in UK
This full-time MBA programme will help you develop key theoretical concepts as well as adapt and utilise skills in a practical global business environment.
You’ll study core modules covering essential areas of management including leadership, marketing, finance, and entrepreneurship. You can also focus on your interests and career goals by choosing from specialist optional modules, covering topics including venture capital, ethics, business intelligence, and change management.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management