University of Leicester
- Good UK Honours degree or its equivalent, or a postgraduate diploma from a recognised institution, or a relevant graduate level professional qualification.
- A demonstration of considerable relevant practical experience and evidence of the ability to cope with the demands of the course.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 90
£ 21,000/ yr
1 year full time
The MSc Management Finance and Accounting will provide you with a thorough understanding of the role of accounting and finance in organisational management. You will acquire the specialist knowledge and skills to deal with complex accounting and finance issues and handle them effectively in a range of management contexts.
The course features a combination of modules which allow you to focus on areas of interest that relate to your professional needs. You will develop an understanding of the main theories, models, frameworks, and techniques of management.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management