- A 2:2 (or above) UK honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in an Engineering, Science, Maths or technology subject.
- IELTS : 6
- TOEFL: 79
£ 21,000/ yr
1 year full time
The Brunel Engineering Management MSc gives graduates and professional engineers seeking to move into management the technical skills and understanding of business, operations and strategy to pursue successful careers in engineering management.
You’ll get a solid grounding in managerial essentials within engineering including logistics and supply chain management, manufacturing and production systems design, product development, quality assurance and project management.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management