- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in an Engineering (Mechanical, Aeronautical or Aerospace) or Technology discipline, Physics or Maths.
- Other subjects in a related area, including but not limited to physics and mathematics will be considered and assessed on an individual basis.
- IELTS : 6
- TOEFL: 79
£ 21,850/ yr
1 year full time
Brunel’s Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc degree allows you to specialise in one of two streams, thermofluids or solid body mechanics, and will give you the thorough learning experience you need to take your career in these areas to the next level.
This advanced course will help you to develop the versatility and depth to deal with complex challenges in fluid or solid engineering faced by senior engineers. It will provide you with the advanced knowledge and understanding to apply your scientific skills to solve problems and design machines that help us enjoy a better lifestyle.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management