MA Game Development (Design)
Kingston University, UK
- A 2:2 or above Honours degree in humanities, art and design, multimedia, media production or the academic equivalent.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate, either through qualifications or portfolio of works a solid understanding of digital media.
- Experience in digital media or the games industry is particularly valuable.
- IELTS : 6
- Or, Qualify Alternative tests
£ 21,850/ yr
1 and 2 years
MA Game Development in UK
This course focuses on the design skills necessary for the field of game development. You will create and develop computer games both alone and as part of a team. Excellent facilities include Sony PlayStation 4 developer kits and software such as Unity Pro, Unreal and Maya. You will also have access to our new Centre for Virtual and Augmented Reality. There is regular input from industry practitioners, particularly through the games inKUbator, and the chance to participate in Game Jams and Hackathons. With a professional presence, portfolio and a range of skills, you will be ready to impress potential employers.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management