University of Leicester
- 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in a biological science.
- Significant relevant work experience may be considered.
- IELTS : 6.5
- TOEFL: 90
£ 21,850/ yr
1 year full time
This MSc in Molecular Genetics is a one-year full-time course for biological sciences graduates to learn and develop an understanding of current concepts in modern molecular genetics, and how to apply these techniques. The course is divided into a taught phase and extended research project within the College of Life Sciences. The taught phase provides the scientific knowledge underpinning the basis of modern techniques and the research project provides a unique opportunity to put these skills into practice.
Other Courses to Study in the UK
- Course | MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Course | MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Course | Business Administration MBA
- Course | MSc Clinical Anatomy
- Course | MSc Aerospace Engineering
- Course | MSc Advanced Robotics
- Course | MA Game Development (Design)
- Course | MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Course | MSc in Engineering Management